3-Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Close encounter with wildlife
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local driver/guide
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For a fee, you can upgrade to either a mid-range option (Mountain Gorilla View Lodge), or a Luxury option (Volcanoes Virunga Lodge) (inclusive of local beverages and laundry service)
$3300 per person sharing*
Day to day Itinerary
Arrive at Kigali Airport where you will be welcomed by a Nkuringo Walking Safaris representative and transferred to your accommodation. You will have lunch in the capital city before proceeding to the most beautiful national park in the country: Volcanoes National Park. You will explore bamboo forests, open grassland and swamps. You will head to the lodge for Dinner and overnight at (Budget Option: Kinigi Guest House).
Gorilla tracking. 2-5 hrs trekking (B, L, D)
Today you will have the opportunity to spend some time with the endangered mountain gorillas. You will take a beautiful hike through the green landscape and hills of the Virunga Volcanoes. Spend a magical hour with these amazing creatures while your guide talks about the family and their behavior. Return to the lodge in the early afternoon to relax and enjoy the breathtaking view, dinner and overnight. (Budget Option: - Kinigi Guest House).
Parc National des Volcanoes – Kigali – Departure
Have a relaxing breakfast and enjoy the beautiful scenery one more time before you head back to Kigali with a packed lunch. In the afternoon, you will enjoy a guided city tour and visit some interesting, historical sites, including the Kigali Memorial Center.
Depending on the time of your international flight you will be dropped at Kigali International Airport.
*For a fee, you can upgrade to either a mid-range option (Mountain Gorilla View Lodge), or a Luxury option (Volcanoes Virunga Lodge) (inclusive of local beverages and laundry service).
Local Operator Information:
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.